The Upright Brewing tasting room is a casual place where you can:
Enjoy five or twelve ounce glasses of beer
Purchase bottles or brewery apparel to take home
Enjoy photographs, paintings and craft woodwork from local artists
Check out the brewery and view the open fermentation room
Drop off a cornelius keg to be filled by the following weekend
Hear delta style blues performed by Steve Cheseborough most Sundays
The tasting room is located in the basement of the Leftbank Building at 240 North Broadway. Parking is limited to what’s available on the street and bicyclists can feel free to bring their rides in. We’re also very near the Rose Quarter transit center and on the routes of the new streetcar extension plus bus lines #4, 17 and 44. To find the tasting room simply enter through the fir doors on the west side of the building (on Wheeler street) and take the elevator in the lobby to the basement.
The brewery tasting room:
- opens Thu 5 - 9 pm, Fri 4:30 - 9 pm, Sat 1 - 8 pm, Sun 1 - 6 pm
- also opens from 6 pm until tipoff for home Blazers games
- does allow minors
- is located at 240 North Broadway, not NE Broadway
- accepts only cash or checks
- is on a public tour route, visit Brewvana for more info!
240 N Broadway suite two, Portland OR 97227 | (503) 735-5337 | email@example.com